/ Personlig træner
My tag line is Gain Knowledge, Share Knowledge, so my goal is to educate you as you progress along your journey, giving you the security and confidence to execute your own training secure in the knowledge you are moving in the safest and best way for your body.
As a group instructor and Personal Trainer over the last seventeen years, within the fitness Industry, I have focused my education on psychology, program optimisation, biomechanics and execution; building from an initial further education in Biology.
Despite having the title of Master Trainer, I believe Personal trainers must have a wide base of knowledge in many subject broader than the field of fitness as we make changes in people’s lives, so therefore must understand both intrinsic and extrinsic factors impacting our clients.
Client centred and goal orientated does not leave room for generic workouts, me guiding you to your goal means each session is built with your goal in mind. When its rep 8 of 15 and you want to stop, my relentless encouragement is because you reaching your goal is all that counts. But it’s more than workouts and me keeping you accountable as you move towards your goal, nurturing your knowledge so the changes you desire are achieved and you can move beyond your goal.
- Advance Training Academy ‘Student 4 Life’ Continued Personal Development 2014-
- Eleiko Strength Coach 2019
- BWLA Level 1 Coach 2005
- Master Trainer Personal Trainer 2018
- Personal Trainer NVQ Level 3 2011
- Gym Instructor NVQ Levels 2 2010
- TRX L1 & L2 Instructor Pure TRX 2013
- Certified Power Plate Trainer (CPPT) 2013
- Certified Hypervolt Practitioner 2021
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage Soft Tissue Therapist 2015